Friday, January 4, 2019

For The World Championship…

It is the Main Event, the spot that all wrestlers aspire to be in at some point in their career. Competing for the World Title on Pay Per View with the World Watching. It becomes a reality this Sunday for Johnny IMPACT and Brian Cage as they do battle for the World Championship that belongs to Johnny IMPACT.

All the hype, all the talk and all the back and forth ends when they enter the ring on Sunday. Who will leave as Champion? IMPACTWrestling.Com looked at this match as 2018 was winding down and called it pretty even.

Who do you think is going to leave Sunday as World Champion? Experts are calling for Cage to defeat Johnny IMPACT and IMPACT is used to being the underdog in matches and in his career. Telling IMPACTWrestling.Com,

I can’t worry about what anyone says, if I did that I might not have made a movie, I might have quit years ago, I might not be World Champion now! So, I will go into Sunday ready… as ready as I can be and will be looking to leave Homecoming the same way I went in! Brian Cage is going to Slamtown!

Don’t miss out on this incredible showdown on Sunday!

The post For The World Championship… appeared first on IMPACT Wrestling.



from IMPACT Wrestling http://bit.ly/2Fb1rIm

No comments:

Post a Comment

SmackDown results: Oct. 11, 2024

from WWE: WWE News https://ift.tt/3QVKjrH